We’d love to quote your job!
We do not use an online price list because every order is different. Items vary by stock, size and art.
Email us with the following info and a sample of the art in .pdf or other format if possible:
- Is the job 4 color process or spot PMS and, if so, how many spot PMS?
- Are there bleeds?
- What is the size of the piece?
- Can we vary it a bit to fit the sheet for a better price?
- Are you interested in a coated or un-coated stock?
- Would you like the stock to be REALLY GREEN or typical 30% recycled?
- What are the quantities you’ll need printed?
- Is there anything else – such as folding, die-cutting, bindery?
Websites we hope you’ll find entertaining, enlightening and informative
Snowrider Project – The Surfrider Foundation began the Snowrider Project in 1997 to create greater understanding of the hydrological cycle and foster a sense of stewardship toward alpine and valley watersheds.
Evergreen Sessions – Michael Caruso, founder of Evergreen Sessions, blogs about ways to reduce our footprint and the website that he founded, Evergreen Sessions.
5 GyresВ - Understanding plastic marine pollution through exploration, education and action.